Touch My Stockings



See her long legs covered in the finiest designer nylons, her smooth legs encased in tight pantyhose and her perfectly pedicured toes and feet peeking thru sheer nylons. The best stockings and pantyhose for sale for the true leg and foot lover! Quick discrete service with a personalized touch!

To see all of my wonderful legs and feet pictures and photos at http://images4sale.com/store/37454

Please visit my website to buy my well worn stockings, pantyhose, nylons and socks http://www.touchmystockings.com



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A great close up of my perfectly pedicured toes with a small hole in my pantyhose



I love keeping my toes nicely pedicured! Almost once a week I pour myself a nice glass of white wine, retreat to the bathroom with a strawberry candle and soak my sore and tired feet after wearing extremely high heels at work all day. I give my feet a good scrubbing and remove my old toenail polish. I must have a couple dozen different colors of nail polish and I like to change them with my mood. Red if I'm feeling frisky or pink if I'm playful. Anyway, you can see my wonderful toes thru the well worn black pantyhose that I am wearing here. I love the way my painted toenails look thru the nylon, cutely peeking out thru my slingbacks. These well worn pantyhose are getting a bit too old for me to wear to work, but there might just be a little life left in them for that special someone!

See more of my wonderful toes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment