Touch My Stockings



See her long legs covered in the finiest designer nylons, her smooth legs encased in tight pantyhose and her perfectly pedicured toes and feet peeking thru sheer nylons. The best stockings and pantyhose for sale for the true leg and foot lover! Quick discrete service with a personalized touch!

To see all of my wonderful legs and feet pictures and photos at http://images4sale.com/store/37454

Please visit my website to buy my well worn stockings, pantyhose, nylons and socks http://www.touchmystockings.com



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dipping and dangling my high heel patent slingbacks and white knit pantyhose


Now these are some unusual pantyhose, White knit and ultra soft from the hundreds of times I've worn them. I love the white and black look! I'm sorry to see them go but they are pilling a little bit and I just need to look my very best at the office. You can see the great outfit with the 5 inch slingbacks and ultra short skirt is beautiful to the minds eye and will certainly turn heads! These white knit pantyhose are well worn and even more well love but still have plenty iof life left in them for someone who apprecaites the beauty
Dipping and dangling my high heel patent slingbacks and white knit pantyhose

No comments:

Post a Comment